Well obviously summer is here in Kuwait ! which means its time for cold beverages !! well not since along time I found out my love for Mojitos I just can’t have enough ! that I started making them at home ! after my lovely friend N taught me how ofcourse Virgin ones :P people following me on instagram or Twitter have already noticed that anyways I’ll make it short ! many of you have asked how I make the Mojito, well its nothing special other than I really enjoy making them almost everyday !! and luckly they are really easy to make ! so What do you really need ?
- Sprite or 7 up but I usually go with the Sprite
- Lemon , lets say 2 lemons
- fresh Mint , chopped as you want
- Monin Mojito Mix which is available at Sultan center, carrefour, giant , I don’t know ymkn tlqonhum bil jam3eyat
- Monin Syrup , well for the flavor, you can choose whatever you like ! in my kitchen I have strawberry, raspberry, cherry syrup
- fresh fruits if you wish for decorations like cherry, strawberry, Pineapple.
- Ice and ice crusher if you would like to add some different touches bs mo mohima wayed
So how to make the Mojito ?
- Mix the Sprite and with 2 tablespoon of the Mojito Mix and keep tasting it hathi 6reeqti 3shan ajayek eshkithr 9ar 7amith
- add the mint leaves, tboona e9ghar aw kbaar etha bteshreboona fi 3ood its all up to you …
- squeeze one lemon and add it to the mix
- Now add the Monin Syrup you like … usually I open the bottle and put some I never do measurements … I just keep tasting the drink until it gets the taste I want !
- add some Ice cubes or crushed Ice if you live …
- use one lemon for glass decoration
- as for the fruits sometimes if available at home I like to drop some cherrys in the glass just to add smore fresh touches
Hope you guys enjoy all your summer drinks !! little things do change the mood ! to see more of my Mojitos just follow me on instagram amatraveller … Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend